Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I have been a big fan of the adventure-filled archaeologist named Indiana Jones. After having seen the first three movies put out, when I heard that a new movie was to be made, I was instantly excited about this news. To make the suspense even greater, I then heard news that many of the people that helped create the original films would help create this new one.

Because of this I recently saw the movie. I'd have to say that I wasn't too disappointed. The movie contained all that you can expect from a sequel. There was plenty of action, and the storyline itself wasn't too bad. For me, it was interesting to see how today's special effects helped create the film, compared to one of the older ones. I also liked I how you could see a few hidden references to past films.

Overall this was a good movie. If you haven't had the chance to see it yet, see it soon!

No comments: