Friday, June 6, 2008

4A State Championship Pics

When I went to the championship game, I happened to be featured in a couple of snap shots that were taken from various people, including newpapers. I was able to dig up these photos that feature me in the picture. A friend of mine told me that I was even featured on Fox 12 News, when they were giving a recap of the game. I guess that they zoomed on the area of the crowd I was in, and you could even see the cheesburger I was eating!

In this photo of Poyer batting, you can see me right of the bar. I am wearing a purple shirt to show support to the Fishermen.

In the this pic I can be seen almost center on the picture, clapping my hands while a play is being made.

This last photo shows me dead center, applauding as another big play took place.

No comments: