Sunday, May 17, 2009

COWAPA District Track Championships

Track and Field season for my high school has almost come to a close. The past few days I had my district track meet. I was able to gain a new personal record in the 400 M, and enjoy the sunshine. On the second day too, our 4x400 M relay team made second place, which called qualified them for the state meet. Since I am an alternate for that team, it means I am headed for state. Next stop, Hayward Field, Eugene, Oregon. It should be pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Ben Pack said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Have fun at State! If I root for you right does that count? Rah, rah, shish, kum, bah....give me a B, give me an R, give me an O...(cough)...give me an N, give me an S, (gasp) give me an O, give me an N...what does it spell? You guessed it and Gooooood luuuuuuuuuuuck!